ShareThis

Wednesday 12 October 2011

London Fashion Week

I'm back from my travels and the Louboutin's need re - healed. Here is my round up of the first leg of my buying trip, where I rubbed shoulders with the A-list, Anna Wintour, Sam Cam and wait for it... Pippa Middleton!

The Erdem show was truly beautiful. Fantastic florals fit for a garden party soiree. The Savoy was a very appropriate venue and the fashion pack loved it.



Next show was Pringle and I have to say it wasn't really for me. Having been a huge Clare Waight Keller fan (she left and went to Chloe) Alasdair Carr received rave reviews but I'm passing and will revisit for Autumn/Winter.

After Pringle I had a lengthy appointment with Diane von Furstenberg where i bought a selection of gorgeous dresses and separates for Summer 2012. This nude full length gown was a show stopper and as always Diane always picks the best for herself......


The Girls,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment