ShareThis

Thursday 3 November 2011

Gift ideas for the men in your life...

The clocks have gone back an hour, we’re into November, and in a blink of an eye Christmas will be knocking at our doors. If you’re anything like me, you’ll find this time of the year a touch on the stressful side! No matter how organised I think I am, planning those ideal Christmas gifts for my nearest and dearest is challenging at best and a sheer nightmare at worst!


Those I struggle with most are the men in my life. Usually, I opt for the tried and tested gift combination of socks and a fabulous cable/fair isle knit jumper. This year however, I’m going all out and I’ve come up with a few fabulous gift options for the boys, hope they help you out too!

WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie – Ipad/Blackberry Playbook zipped case.

This is perfect for the technology minded man on the go. It is beautifully crafted from calf leather and perfect to store all those important notes and business cards. This case comes in Black, Cream or my personal retro favourite, Cognac!

Elie Bleu – Weekly box of 7 handmade cufflinks.

Does your fella live in his work suit? If so, this is the perfect gift to keep him looking fresh! Choose either the Makassar ebony box or the dyed red, black, yellow or orange sycamore case. Pick from 35 different cufflinks: semi-precious, fine and hard stone, ivory, mother-of-pearl, precious wood or engraved metal. This gift is so delightful, I defy anyone not to love it.
Geoffrey Parker – Bespoke Poker chip attaché case.

For the joker in the pack, why not opt for a made to order poker chip case? Hand-bound onto a re-enforced solid wood carcass and available in wide range of colours, this eccentric piece is perfect for the gamer in the family.
Omega – Seamaster Planet Ocean steel on steel watch.

For the ultimate timepiece, Omega reigns supreme in my mind. For quality, accuracy, reliability and design the Planet Ocean watch from the Seamaster range is top-drawer. For the gentleman who appreciates quality and luxury design, this is the watch they want to clock eyes on this Christmas morning.

Lynsay

No comments:

Post a Comment