ShareThis

Thursday 15 December 2011

Gatsby’s Girl...


I’ve never understood Hollywood’s obsession with remaking fabulous movies. Think Lady Killers, The Italian Job and Phycho – these are all classic movies...so why remake bad versions?


Admittedly, there is one remake I will be eager to catch at the pictures – The Great Gatsby. I’d like to make it clear, my interest has nothing to do with Leonardo DiCaprio (let’s face it, he could never compete with 1970’s Robert Redford) nor does it have anything to do with the fabulous Carrie Milligan, who I have a major girl-crush on at the moment. I want to catch this new version purely to see costume designer Catherine Martin’s array of retro fashion.

Seeing as 1920’s Jazz Age style is shaping up to be one of next year’s hot trends, The Great Gatsby is sure to be every Fashionista’s movie of choice!

Lynsay

No comments:

Post a Comment