ShareThis

Thursday 1 March 2012

Beauty Update

Image courtesy of Garnier
It has been a few weeks now since I made my departure into the world of BB (Beauty Balm) cream. I must say that the results are very positive, it's so nice to use a product which for once delivers some of what it promises!

The Garnier cream that I have been using is a real joy to apply and gives a dewy glow rather than suffocating skin under a heavy base. At this time of year it 's exactly what I want- light, simple and effective. It also lasts all day and gives a little bit of colour....I really do think i'm smitten!!! In my opinion it is perfect for the hectic lifestyle that we all love to hate these days...

Far from being scientific, all I can give is my honest opinion, and honestly- I think it rocks!!!!
Love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment