ShareThis

Tuesday 6 March 2012

The girls are loving Ombre Hair!

Image courtesy of Blog
What could be better than a trend where you can just dye your hair once every 12 months!

It started with the Californian Girl in the just after the turn of the millennium. Think Jennifer Anniston post Rachel but pre Angelina, and is defined by the mid-tip length being dyed contrasting colours from the root.



Megan has just entered the trend with what she's classing as 'My Little Pony' hair - a mix of purple and lilac. Unfortunately, Megan is probably the 1% of population who could get away with this colour combo. But it looks amazing.

I've just entered into the trend but going for a slightly more traditional colour... I don't think the pink was for me and so far I'm loving it!



Love,


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment