ShareThis

Thursday 8 March 2012

Marni Madness!

Image courtesy of Blog
I have to personally apologise for the delayed blog post - I've just got over the shock of this morning's events!

I was deployed by Sarah to snoop out the Marni at H&M this morning from my regular post on Thistle Street and it has made my week - the rush of the queuing, the fantastic prints and the quirky accessories.



I was very lucky to be in the third time group (die-hard Marni fan Mandy from JD was first in line!) and unfortunately anyone behind me didn't stand much chance. I got some fantastic earrings which I can't wait to wear, perspex bracelets (which I have to keep my eye on because I think Catherine at JD quite fancies them!), a classic silk printed dress and top. My favourite piece - has to be the cartoon printed tee - perfect with skinny jeans and a blazer.








What was my highlight - the earrings and bracelets - chunky perspex with a bit of added sparkle. What I wished there was more of - the necklaces and coats.



But all in all, reporting from the frontline of fashion I've come away unscathed and a couple of pennies less but with some fantastic new additions to my Spring/Summer wardrobe.

Love,


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment