ShareThis

Friday 15 June 2012

We. Are. Just. So. Excited!!!

As a dedicated MiH Jeans fan this morning was like Christmas morning (in mid-June!)


After being off yesterday I walked into the most amazing collection of MiH Jeans which has JUST arrived in preparation for our denim event tomorrow (for more info click here) Although I REALLY shouldn't I just couldn't not share this with you.


We've had some fab pre-collection which has just landed but we've also got a few sneaky pieces JUST for this weekend (so you really will miss out if you don't snap them up tomorrow) I am in LOVE with this tunic - featured in the look book below and in-store, wear with your gladiator sandals during your holiday and you are all set!


The Chekkie jacket already has Mandy's name on it! The slouch shorts and the apricot blouse are must-see's too! What is a girl to do? I may be biased but I have a feeling this collection is just going to run out the door - don't even get me STARTED on the knitted poncho from the pre-collection!

 
Pop in between 10am-5pm tomorrow to find your perfect fit of jeans and pick up a special piece of the MiH collection!!!

Love,


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment