ShareThis

Saturday 21 July 2012

A few of my favourite things - Vince, MiH Jeans and Dries van Noten

WOW. I've returned from a short break away (I'm sure they slightly missed me?!) and I've arrived into a shop full of gorgeous, stunning and - most importantly - wearable stock!

I've sorted my Winter wardrobe already and have a few things on my Wish List (it's now become a MUST HAVE list!) this Vince sweater is beautiful - wear it with skinny jeans an oversized scarf and pumps now or wear under the beautiful Gerard Darel wool coat with suede leggings (also from Vince) and some Karl Donoghue lovelies.




The Dries van Noten cocoon coat is to DIE for - I love the shape (and it's bang on the oversized trend). In my favourite colour, olive green, it will be your piece for this winter. Style with leather leggings, sheepskin lined ankle boots and a great cashmere polo at you're set.

The MiH Jeans main A/W collection has arrived and everyone is pining after this slouch tux - Fiona and I are in a fierce battle over it - and the oversized silk/cotton mix shirt in buttermilk... and we've got the MiH Paris in classic black! The Jean Jeanie's greatest request!


Finally (I promise!) I am in LOVE with this little shoulder bag from Diane von Furstenberg - EVERY season should be leopard print season.


Whatever you are fancying, we've got it (trust me!) and it's about to fly out the door.

Our Autumn/Winter will be available online soon so keep your eyes peeled!

Love,

Laura x

p.s. Who's heading out to Madonna tonight? Let us know what you thought of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment