ShareThis

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Duchess of Cambridge's first modelling assignment

Or is it?
My attention was caught by the cover of the South African version of Marie Claire. I had read that Kate - Duchess of Cambridge has refused to pose for any magazine (even Vogue!) So how could this be?
Image courtesy of www.huffingtonpost.com
Well it seems that they have been a bit cheeky and used an illustration of Kate. Bit unfair I think. They have dressed her up in local designer collections which I have to say are kind of awful.
It got me thinking though...which British designer would I dress Kate in?
As she is known for her "austerity chic" I have picked a British bargain from our Summer Sale.
This gorgeous Goat dress is reduced from £495 to £198 (a whopping 60% off!) and we know she looks great in yellow.
Just like the Queen!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment