ShareThis

Thursday 19 July 2012

Fat Bottomed Girls

Having signed up for the Race for Life again last Sunday, I opted for just the 5k, considering that 4 years have passed since I did the 10k, which just about killed me.


Shouldn't have worried......

The mere distress of being stuck behind some Enormous Bottoms in tiny, tight, skinny leggings, only made worse by the obligatory tiny pink tutus, spurred me on to overtake them like a speeding bullet!

Image courtesy of Disney.

Now, I know that being in the fashion industry might make me a little critical, but really???

Perhaps just a size bigger in the leggings? Or a vest that's a teensier bit longer?


But the sun shined and we all survived. Raised lots of money. Had a laugh. After all, what else is it all about?

Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment