ShareThis

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Ibiza Rocks with Colette Dinnigan...

Two weeks today I will , most probably, be sipping a very large mojito by the pool in sunny sunny Ibiza!!!!!!!
Image courtesy of www.vegasseven.com

The holiday prep has begun (believe me it takes  that long!!!) and as if by magic our glorious Blitz Bonanza starts tomorrow at 9.30 am with up to 70% off on  our summer stock. Some might even say I planned it this way... Ibiza wardrobe watch out - you are about to be spoilt rotten!!

There are simply some very very silly prices that are waiting to be snapped up. So, if like me you are counting down the days (and minutes, and seconds...) until you jet off to the sun why not pop in and treat yourself to a 'should be too good to be true' summer treat.

I've already had a little rummage and spotted a few definites for my suitcase including this gorgeous little number... so cute for those long holiday nights. We also have amazing M Missoni flip flops which are  a complete steal reduced from £55 to £22  available in store.

Ibiza I hope you are ready.... I most certainly will be.

Any fabulous holidays on the horizon? We would love to hear about your plans...

Love,


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment