ShareThis

Sunday 12 August 2012

And now the end is near...

I have to say - I'm quite disappointed that the Olympics are coming to an end.

After watching Daley jumping into bronze position and getting quite emotional, I can fully say I've thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 weeks!
Image courtesy of Artlyst

But next time I'm in London I will definitely be checking out this exhibition to reminisce these Games, The BT Road to 2012: Aiming High.

It's at the National Portrait Gallery and features 100 photographs of everyone from key athletes to those involved in the cultural, artistic and operational aspects of the games - from catering managers, to torch bearers, to transport supervisors.

And the question on everyone's lips is - who else will be honoured from these Games? Sir Chris Hoy already has his golden postboxes but will there be title honours for some of our other inspiring athletes.

What do you think?

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Love,

Laura

P.S we're open today until 5pm! Pop in to have a wee glass of fizz (or a coffee....)

No comments:

Post a Comment