ShareThis

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Running through my mind with Prada, Nike and KG

I have an admission to make - I don't like trainers.


Despite my love of fitness (insert running joke here) I don't wear trainers, I don't own a pair of trainers and if you ever see me wearing a pair please stop me and call the local police because I've obviously gone crazy.

However, a lot of our fabulous customers have been coming into the store wearing a selection of super-fashionable and wearable trainers (and think how comfy your feet would be!?)

This is taking the plimsolls we wore at school to a whole new level and making them utterly cool. Here's my top picks....

Mui Mui sparklers....

Image Courtesy of LeBlow

Nike for Liberty of London hi-tops....
Image courtesy of FreshMag


KG at Kurt Geiger Lucca trainers (the most amazing selection and a FAB price too! I think I want these  in nude too)
Image courtesy of Kurt Geiger
With all this choice - will I ever wear smart shoes again? Okay, Okay I won't go THAT far...

 Which ones have you found which are worth mentioning?!

Love,


 Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment