ShareThis

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Fashion Icon or Trampire???

I was really excited when I saw the new front cover of Vogue's October issue with the girl of the moment (not really for all of the right reasons) Kristen Stewart.
Image courtesy of www.vogue.com

The British cover is a first for the classical beauty and I for one am looking forward to seeing what she has to say. However, not all in the Jane Davidson House are so convinced...there was a decided rolling of the eyeballs from Fiona who thinks she is ridiculously overrated and a bit miserable!

I, on the other hand, am a genuine fan of hers. I think she  has come in for her fair share of negative press purely because she does not adhere to the glittery Hollywood starlet prototype. And yes, I am well aware that she has had a slight indiscretion of late...but show me one person who has never made a bad decision.

All of the gossip aside Vogue have chosen someone who can clearly polarise an audience but who always seems to be true to her fashion self...that in itself is commendable! Opinions ????


Love,


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment