ShareThis

Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Body Debate

The naked photograph of model Alessanda Ambrosio has divided the Jane Davidson girls today.

Whereas I think it's empowering Nikki thinks it's a bit 'done'. From Demi to Jessica Simpson it seems everyone has done it - with varying degrees of class.

Personally I think it's the ultimate sign of womanhood and Ambrosio agrees.

 'A nude photoshoot was good, because pregnancy makes me much more confident. I'm proud of my body to be generating a life...'



The 31 year old was posing (in a closed set we may add) for the upcoming campaign for Brazilian jewellery company Vivara stripping off with nothing but jewellery on for acclaimed photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

The pressure is also on as she's determined to get back to her pre baby body (of 34-25-34 just incase you're interested) for work in July (that's 2 months after giving birth....this maths just isn't adding up)
The discussion here is quite heated. I think it's extra pressure for expectant mothers but also a sign of empowerment.

What's your thoughts?

Love,

(a fully clothed, thankfully)

 Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment