ShareThis

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Jools Rules OK!

Remember the days when you used to get your weekly fashion fix from Top Of The Pops?


Every week was filled with a riot of new looks you just couldn't wait to get your hands on, from Madonna to Annie Lennox. So aside from MTV (if you can find it), and its over done pop videos, where else can you get both great music and fashion in inspiration?

Step forward Jools Holland. Last night's Later With was the most refreshing mix of artists and style I have seen in a very long time. I was transfixed by Jack White rocking it out in the most amazing cobalt blue, boot cut trousers, so much so I want to know where he got them!

My top find of the whole show has to be Canadian electro artist, Grimes. To me, her look is all that is good about being edgey but without going GaGa.

Image courtesy of ABEANO

Can't wait for next weeks show.

Check it out on BBC2, Tuesday, 10.00pm

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/later/

 Fiona x

No comments:

Post a Comment