ShareThis

Thursday 26 April 2012

Not Long Now...

Well, it has definitely been the quickest six months of my life! But it has finally come around and tomorrow it will be one week until I'll be walking down the aisle and leaving the single life behind!!!! Good bye Miss Duffy, hello Mrs Clark. Of course I am a bit of an emotional wreck at the moment; shifting rapidly between excited, anxious and stressed out all at the same time. One thing that I can guarantee will go to plan though is the outfit- and believe me I am EXCITED (to say the least)!!! Of course, i'm not going to break tradition and go into details, but if I say bespoke Erdem with a touch of Jenny Packham, i'm sure you'll see where i'm coming from! Watch this space- pics to follow!!!
Love, Miss Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment