ShareThis

Sunday 19 August 2012

Edinburgh Military Tattoo

Last night I had a blast of a time at the Tattoo...

As a last minute opportunity I was lucky enough to get tickets and I have to say - after years of avoiding it - it was a great evening!

Featuring acts from across the world, along with our own homegrown talent, the Tattoo celebrates the evening culminated in a brilliant firework display and the Lone Piper playing a haunting lament.


My highlight of the evening was the Top Secret Drum Corps a high precision drum corps based in Basel, Switzerland - words cannot describe how awe-inspiring they really were!


So my advice to you is - if you can get any last minute tickets - snap them up!

Apologies my photo's aren't great - we were in the second top row (just a note - if you're not a great fan of heights check where your seats are first!)

Love,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment