ShareThis

Saturday 18 August 2012

J Brand bring THE perfect Jean!

Ok - have you ever felt that there is not THE perfect jean for you?


Well - don't despair. It's as if J Brand have been listening to all your woes and all your denim dilemma's to come up with the answer. We have the jean which WILL fit every shape.

Image courtesy of J Brand

We'd like to introduce you to the Maria - high rise, skinny fit, glorious fabric, perfect pocket position for a pert posterior (try saying that after a few cocktails!) and in the most amazing classic blue.

It is literally running out the door - I NEED a pair (it's not a case of want ladies it's NEED!), and although they are slightly more expensive (£260) trust us - they are worth every hard earned penny.

You will not have these off your legs - from being tucked into boots, worn rolled up with pumps or a leg lengthening heel... I could go on all day but there's work to be done. They ALSO come in a great black fabric - which I love too - and I can't quite make up my mind which one I need - so perhaps it's both?!

I'll be wearing mine with my cream Vince Knit and Gerard Darel grey Coat.

How would you wear yours?

Love,

Laura

p.s. pop in to try a pair today - we're also open from 11-5pm tomorrow (Sunday 19th August) - I'll hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment